UV-C Sterilon Car 18W – 230V/12V
£269.00 excl. VAT
The STERILON CAR UV-C FLOW unit using ultraviolet light (UV-C) is one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the environment or destroying DNA or RNA of any microorganisms that are subjected to irradiation.
- Airflow disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Steel body, powder coated in white
- Endcap made of high-quality grey plastic
- Very low weight: ~ 2,5 kg
- Air flow: 84m3/h
- Dust filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000 h
- UV-C wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V
- Class of protection against electric shock: I, III
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Version with a power cord (3 m and 5 m) additionally equipped with
- An on – off switch
- Luminaire equipped with an operating time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C luminaires. After the programmed number of UV-C fluorescent lamps’ lifetime hours (9000) have elapsed, the lamps should be replaced and the counter reset.
- Models available for connection to 230V power supply and 12V vehicle socket
Airflow disinfection function
Thanks to stimulated circulation, the air passes through luminaire interior, where it is exposed to the light and disinfected, and then pushed outside. The shielded UV-C light does not escape to the outside of the luminaire, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Efficiency and safety of use is a priority
The design of the luminaire interior ensures perfect air flow and the highest level of disinfection efficiency. The UV-C Sterilon Air luminaire is equipped with protection against opening. Removing the top cover requires a hex key.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.